(ConventionPlanit.com receives no commissions nor are there any hidden charges when processing RFP's online. To send an RFP online, open the above e-mail address, attach document and send, or complete on-line template)
Facility Description: The world-class Hilton Atlanta defies typical and embraces extraordinary in an ideal setting for an exceptional event.
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, Hilton Atlanta is within close proximity of Atlanta’s most renowned attractions, and only 15 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. 1,242 guest rooms provide a comfortable home-base to recharge and rejuvenate, & a full range of amenities are offered to conduct business, stay fit & unwind. Known for delectable culinary delights, Hilton Atlanta features a variety of dining options including the award-winning Nikolai’s Roof & Trader Vic’s restaurants. Hilton Atlanta boasts 65 individual meetings rooms & approximately 129,000 square feet of SMART-FLO™ flexible space designed to maximize meetings & events for productivity & success.
Hilton Atlanta’s inspired spaces, high-quality amenities and attentive service reflects the spirit that sets Atlanta apart from other destinations. From the sophisticated, contemporary styling of the inviting, recently refurbished guestrooms to the spectacular ambiance of the ballrooms, Hilton Atlanta and the dedicated event management professionals will help deliver a remarkable experience. Hilton Atlanta anticipates every request and caters to every desire by offering the services you need, the amenities you expect and the extras you deserve.
In summer 2017, Hilton Atlanta will complete a multi-million dollar renovation consisting of enhancements to guestrooms and suites, meeting spaces, and public areas. Reconfiguration of both the Galleria level and the Grand Salon Ballroom will provide increased flexibility and functionality.
Guest Amenities: Air Conditioning, Business Center, Cable TV, Coffee Maker, Concierge Service, Copy/Printing Service, Daily Maid Service, Desk/Work Station, Dry Cleaning Service, Fitness Facility, Hair Dryer, In-Room Safe, Internet Access, Iron/Ironing Board, Luggage Storage, Non-Smoking Rooms, Parking Facilities, Pay Movies, Peter Thomas Roth amenities, Private Bath, Radio/Alarm Clock, Room Service, Television, Telephone w/Dataport, Telephone w/Multi-Lines, Wake-up Service Available, Audio-Visual Equipment Rental, Express Mail, Self-Parking, Valet Parking, 24-Hour Market, ATM, Bell Service, Basketball Court, Tennis Court, Jogging Track
Features/Services: Restaurant on Property, Tennis, Fitness Center, Restaurant Nearby, Parking Facilities, Green Initiatives
Green/Environmental Initiatives: ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT
At Hilton Worldwide, protecting the Environment is a top priority. Responsible environmental activity is good for both our business and the community. Hilton has developed a comprehensive company-wide policy to promote business practices that help preserve the environment. We provide guidelines for all of our facilities, and our goals are to “Reduce – Reuse – Recycle” as much as we can.
The Hilton Atlanta is committed to promoting the practice of sustainable hospitality through energy and water conservation, waste reduction and recycling. We will strive to maintain an exceptional guest experience while incorporating environmentally conscious practices into our operations. We will seek to engage our team members and our guests to “think green” through ongoing education and awareness programs.
Hilton Atlanta’s Green Initiatives:
• Energy-saving compact fluorescent (CFL) light bulbs save energy throughout the hotel
• Adjusting meeting rooms utilize thermostat timers for efficient heating/cooling based on event schedules
• Executive Offices and meeting rooms equipped with motion/sound-sensitive lighting system
• Guest bathrooms use ultra low-flush toilets
• Guest bathrooms use water restricted shower heads
• Linen and towel reuse program for multiple-night guests
Recycling & Waste Reduction
• Recycle all cardboard products used in the hotel. This includes boxes, cartons, crates, to-go cartons, etc.
• Old furnishings, linens, curtains, dishware and bedding donated to local charities
• Hotel kitchen provides bulk dispensers and reusable containers for beverages, food and condiments
• All mercury-containing light bulbs (fluorescent, halogen) are gathered and properly recycled
• E-waste products (electronic equipment, batteries) are gathered and properly recycled
• Fitness center uses shampoo/body wash dispensers in place of individual bottles
• In each of our dining outlets, linen napkins, silverware and tablecloths are used when food and beverages are served. During each of our meetings and conference dinners and banquets, reusable items are also used.
• Easy access to public transportation and relationships with rental car agencies that offer hybrid rental vehicles
• Vegetarian dining options available and incorporated into regular menu
• Digital signage has replaced paper for many meetings
• “Green” paperless tools such as e-proposals, POGs (Private Online Group Webpage) and e-events
• Paperless check-in and check-out