(ConventionPlanit.com receives no commissions nor are there any hidden charges when processing RFP's online. To send an RFP online, open the above e-mail address, attach document and send, or complete on-line template)
Facility Description: Operated by Salamander Hotels & Resorts and owned by Sheila C. Johnson, Innisbrook is situated on 900 wooded acres of rolling hills in the St. Petersburg/Clearwater area on Florida’s Gulf Coast, and is located just 30 minutes from Tampa International Airport. The resort features 72 holes of championship golf, 500 spacious guest suites and rooms, four restaurants and three bars, the Innisbrook Golf Institute, 11 tennis courts, the luxury Salamander Spa with 12 treatment rooms and state-of-the-art Fitness Center, six heated swimming pool complexes, a nature preserve, and three conference halls with 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space. Part of Salamander’s Golf Collection, Innisbrook hosts the annual Valspar Championship at its famed Copperhead Course.
Guest Amenities: Air Conditioning, Beauty Salon, Business Center, Cable TV, Coffee Maker, Concierge Service, Copy/Printing Service, Daily Maid Service, Desk/Work Station, Dry Cleaning Service, Fitness Facility, Free Movies, Game Room, Gift Shop, Hair Dryer, Indoor Whirlpool, In-Room Safe, Internet Access, Iron/Ironing Board, Luggage Storage, Mini-Bar, Non-Smoking Rooms, Parking Facilities, Pay Movies, Private Bath, Radio/Alarm Clock, Room Service, Satellite TV, Television, Telephone w/Dataport, Telephone w/Multi-Lines, Wake-up Service Available
Features/Services: Restaurant on Property, Airport Shuttle, Golf on Property, Outdoor Pool, Spa, Tennis, Parking Facilities, Entertainment, Green Initiatives
• Biodegradable packaging used for all in-room dining
• Recycle and donate toiletry items (soaps, etc.) that are not used
• Use of more environmentally friendly cleansers and detergents
• Provide smoke free environment in guestrooms restaurants and bars
• All landscape and turf uses environmentally friendly fertilizers
• Kitchen oil recycle program
• Back of house recycle program (paper, cardboard, alum and plastic)
• Towel reuse program
• Change linen program
• Recycling bins in all lodges for glass and paper
• Smart Thermostats in guest rooms to control temperature and energy consumption
• Recycle bins are located throughout property
• Glass, plastic, and aluminum can be recycled behind all 3 clubhouses, the conference center, and Lochness.
• Our office paper is made from 30% post-consumer recycled material
• We bulk purchase many items such as water, office supplies, printed paper, & paper items
• We have completed a water assessment with our water management company
• Tennis separates plastic tennis ball cans and cups and has a separate box for office paper -- Housekeeping picks up to put in recycle bins.
• We donate old tennis balls to local schools and hospitals … they cut balls in half and put on the bottom of classroom chairs and walkers.
• Old tennis nets are given to Grounds … they use to drag greens.