Available exclusively through the ALHI Global Sales Organization (GSO) for new business booked at participating ALHI member hotels and resorts for 2015, the “Private Sale” assists planners, and the organizations they serve, to save on their 2015 programs. In addition to the best rates and terms at the Four- and Five-Diamond quality hotels and resorts, the “ALHI Private Sale” provides to new business a special incentive with one complimentary room for every 30 rooms booked and actualized in programs completed between April – December 31, 2015. The program must have a minimum of a three-night stay, and a minimum of 30 rooms or more on the peak night, and must be initiated with the ALHI GSO to receive the special benefits.
“The ‘ALHI Private Sale’ is a nice bonus for short-term bookings. It is a great way for planners to stretch their program’s dollars, while maintaining the consistent Four- or Five-Diamond quality of distinctive facilities and services for their program and valued attendees,” said Jim Schultenover, president of ALHI.
ALHI (alhi.com) is the prestigious dues-based Global Sales Organization (GSO) which serves the North American meetings, conventions and incentive marketplace with its Global Sales responsibilities for its diverse and distinctive membership of more than 170 Four- and Five-Diamond quality hotels and resorts worldwide.
Planners can select from more than 60 ALHI hotels and resorts that are participating in the “2015 ALHI Private Sale.” For more information on the “ALHI Private Sale,” and for a list of participating ALHI hotels and resorts, go to alhi.com/privatesale . Or contact your nearest ALHI Global Sales Office, which can be found by visiting the “ALHI Team” section on alhi.com .
ALHI hotels and resorts that are participating in the Western U.S. region include:
· Bacara Resort & Spa (Santa Barbara, California)
· Bellagio (Las Vegas, Nevada)
· Gateway Canyons Resort (Gateway, Colorado)
· Hard Rock Hotel San Diego (San Diego, California)
· Island Hotel Newport Beach (Newport Beach, California)
· Loews Coronado Bay (Coronado/San Diego, California)
· Miramonte Resort & Spa (Indian Wells, California)
· Monte Carlo Resort and Casino (Las Vegas, Nevada)
· Omni La Costa Resort and Spa (Carlsbad/San Diego, California)
· Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa (Rancho Mirage, California)
· Resort at Squaw Creek (Olympic Valley/Lake Tahoe, California)
· Sunriver Resort (Sunriver, Oregon)
· Surf & Sand Resort (Laguna Beach, California)
· The Inn at Spanish Bay (Pebble Beach, California)
· The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center (Denver, Colorado)
· The Meritage Resort and Spa (Napa, California)
· The Mirage (Las Vegas, Nevada)
· Turtle Bay Resort (Kohala Coast, Hawaii)
· Vdara Hotel & Spa (Las Vegas, Nevada)
Midwest U.S. participating ALHI member hotels and resorts include:
· AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center (Austin, Texas)
· Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park (Chicago, Illinois)
· Hotel Valencia Riverwalk (San Antonio, Texas)
· InterContinental Dallas (Dallas, Texas)
· La Cantera Hill Country Resort (San Antonio, Texas)
· Loews Minneapolis Hotel (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
· Sofitel Chicago Water Tower (Chicago, Illinois)
· The Adolphus (Dallas, Texas)
· The American Club Resort (Kohler, Wisconsin)
Options for the “ALHI Private Sale” in the South U.S. region include:
· Chateau Élan (Braselton, Georgia)
· Condado Vanderbilt Hotel (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
· Fontainebleau (Miami Beach, Florida)
· Loews Don CeSar Hotel (St. Pete Beach, Florida)
· Loews New Orleans Hotel (New Orleans, Louisiana)
· Naples Grande Beach Resort (Naples, Florida)
· Ocean Reef Club (Key Largo, Florida)
· Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate (Orlando, Florida)
· PGA National Resort & Spa (Palm Beach Gardens, Florida)
· Ponte Vedra Inn & Club (Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida)
· Rosen Shingle Creek (Orlando, Florida)
· The Lodge & Club (Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida)
· The Villas of Grand Cypress (Orlando, Florida)
· Trump National Doral Miami (Miami, Florida)
Participating ALHI member hotels and resorts in the East U.S. include:
· Colonial Williamsburg Resort Hotels (The Williamsburg Inn, The Williamsburg Lodge, and The Williamsburg Woodlands) (Williamsburg, Virginia)
· Foxwoods Resort Casino (Mashantucket, Connecticut)
· Langham Place, Fifth Avenue (New York, New York)
· Loews Madison Hotel (Washington, D.C.)
· Mandarin Oriental, Washington, D.C. (Washington, D.C.)
· Mohegan Sun (Uncasville, Connecticut)
· Pinehurst (Pinehurst, North Carolina)
· Salamander Resort & Spa (Middleburg, Virginia)
· Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center (Boston, Massachusetts)
· The Greenbrier (White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia)
· The Langham, Boston (Boston, Massachusetts)
Participating hotels and resorts outside of the U.S. include:
· Elbow Beach Resort (Bermuda)
· Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun (Cancun, Mexico)
· Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos (Los Cabos, Mexico)
· InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa (Arraijan District, Panama)
· Newstead Belmont Hills Golf Resort & Spa (Bermuda)
· Pan Pacific Vancouver (Vancouver, Canada)
· Rosewood Tucker’s Point (Bermuda)
· The Fairmont Hamilton Princess (Bermuda)
· The Fairmont Southampton (Bermuda)
· The Reefs Resort & Club (Bermuda)
For information about the “2015 ALHI Private Sale,” any of the participating ALHI Member hotels or resorts, or all of ALHI’s other Members and resources, planners should contact their nearest of the 20 professionally-staffed ALHI Global Sales offices situated coast-to-coast in the United States and in Canada.
There are ALHI Global Sales Office locations in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Connecticut, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Kansas City, Louisville, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Richmond, Southern California (3), Toronto, Washington, D.C., and Washington (state). For specifics, go to alhi.com to identify the “ALHI Team” sales professionals in your state/area.
ALHI (alhi.com) is the leading independent Global Sales Organization (GSO) serving the North American M&I marketplace. In addition to the 115,000 rooms and 10 million square feet of function space in the hotel portfolio, ALHI also provides GSO services for 9 luxury cruise ships appropriate for M&I programs; a worldwide Destination Management Company (DMC) offering program support from 100 service providers in over 65 countries; and select Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) alliances, such as the Bermuda Tourism Authority. One call to an experienced ALHI GSO Sales Professional connects association executives, meeting professionals, incentive specialists, and business executives with advocacy and sales assistance for their meetings, conventions, and incentive programs.
ALHI provides a team of experienced and knowledgeable sales professionals for Account advocacy with full market one-call professional GSO sales assistance and access to their distinctive hotels, resorts, and venue resources for M&I programs of any size and scope worldwide. ALHI helps Accounts best achieve their objectives and budgets, with distinctive venues, vital insights, and responsible service to enhance the ease and success of their programs. Plus, there is no cost to the corporate, association, and planning organizations to utilize ALHI’s professional services and expertise, as ALHI’s Members’ dues fund the North American sales organization to best serve planners with GSO sales professionals in their local area.
In addition, ALHI provides very useful information on 12 defined “Specialty Segments” within the ALHI portfolio which makes it easy for planners to quickly identify site-specific solutions for their programs. The specialty segments include: “Big Box Solutions,” “Level 5 Collection,” “City Solutions,” “Passport Collection,” “Golf Collection,” “Entertainment & Gaming Collection,” “U-200 Gems,” “Historic Collection,” “Beach & Island Collection,” “Mountain Collection,” “Bahamas, Bermuda & Caribbean Collection,” and “Ocean Line Collection.
For more information about ALHI, to inquire about any of the ALHI portfolio properties, and/or to acquire a free copy of ALHI’s “2015 Meeting Facilities Guide” or the ALHI app, contact your nearest ALHI Global Sales Office, or call the “ALHI Group Desk” toll-free at 866-303-ALHI (2544), and visit alhi.com.