WASHINGTON, DC (January 2016) – In celebration of its anniversary, Associated Luxury Hotels International has just launched the “2016 ALHI 30th Anniversary Private Sale” for new 2016 meetings and programs. Available exclusively through the ALHI Global Sales Organization (GSO) for new business booked at participating ALHI member hotels and resorts for 2016, the “Anniversary Private Sale” assists planners, and the organizations they serve, to save and gain with their 2016 programs. In addition to the best rates and terms at the AAA Four- and Five-Diamond quality hotels and resorts, the “Anniversary Private Sale” provides to new business a special incentive with – appropriately for the 30th anniversary — one complimentary room for every 30 rooms booked. The program must be booked through ALHI by March 31, 2016, and actualized before December 31, 2016. The program must have a minimum of a three-night stay, and a minimum of 30 rooms or more on the peak night, and must be initiated with the ALHI GSO to receive the special benefits.
“The ‘Anniversary Private Sale’ is a very nice bonus for short-term business, and a great way to celebrate our anniversary. It enables meeting professionals and incentive travel specialists to stretch their program’s dollars further, while maintaining the consistent luxury-level quality of ALHI’s distinguished hotels and resorts for their programs and valued attendees,” said Jim Schultenover, president of ALHI.
ALHI (alhi.com) is the leading worldwide independent Global Sales Organization serving the North American Meetings & Incentive marketplace for its distinguished membership of over 250 luxury-level hotels and resorts around the world.
Planners can select from more than 60 ALHI participating hotels and resorts that are contributing in the “2016 ALHI 30th Anniversary Private Sale.” This includes 14 options in the West U.S., 10 choices in the Midwest U.S., 15 options in the South U.S., 13 options in the East U.S., and 8 choices outside of the U.S.
For information on the “ALHI Private Sale,” and for a list of participating ALHI hotels and resorts, go to alhi.com/privatesale . Or contact your nearest ALHI Global Sales Office, which can be found by visiting the “ALHI Team” section on alhi.com .
ALHI hotels and resorts that are participating in the Western U.S. region include:
- Bacara Resort & Spa (Santa Barbara, California)
- Fairmont Grand Del Mar (San Diego, California)
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess (Scottsdale, Arizona)
- Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa (Gateway, Colorado)
- Hotel del Coronado (Coronado/San Diego, California)
- Little America Hotel (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Loews Coronado Bay (Coronado/San Diego, California)
- Monte Carlo Resort and Casino (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Motif Seattle (Seattle, Washington)
- Pebble Beach Resorts (The Inn at Spanish Bay) (Pebble Beach, California)
- Royal Palms Resort and Spa (Phoenix, Arizona)
- The Coeur d’Alene Resort (Coeur d’Alene, Idaho)
- The Grand America Hotel (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Turtle Bay Resort (North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii)
Midwest U.S. participating ALHI member hotels and resorts include:
- Adolphus Hotel (Dallas, Texas)
- AT&T Executive Education & Conference Center (Austin, Texas)
- Hotel Sorella Country Club Plaza (Kansas City, Missouri)
- InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile (Chicago, Illinois)
- InterContinental Dallas (Dallas, Texas)
- Loews Minneapolis Hotel (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- Royal Sonesta Houston (Houston, Texas)
- The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa (Houston, Texas)
- The Langham, Chicago (Chicago, Illinois)
- The Peninsula Chicago (Chicago, Illinois)
Options for the “ALHI Private Sale” in the South U.S. region include:
- Chateau Élan (Braselton/Atlanta, Georgia)
- Condado Vanderbilt Hotel (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Fontainebleau (Miami Beach, Florida)
- Loews Atlanta Hotel (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Loews Don CeSar Hotel (St. Pete Beach, Florida)
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel (Miami Beach, Florida)
- Loews New Orleans Hotel (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Royal Sonesta New Orleans (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Saddlebrook Resort (Tampa, Florida)
- Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island (Hilton Head Island, South Carolina)
- The Biltmore (Miami/Coral Gables, Florida)
- The Henderson Beach & Spa Resort (Destin, Florida)
- The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club (Naples, Florida)
- The Villas of Grand Cypress (Orlando, Florida)
Participating ALHI member hotels and resorts in the East U.S. include:
- Colonial Williamsburg Hotels (Williamsburg, Virginia)
- Lansdowne Resort (Leesburg, Virginia)
- Loews Annapolis Hotel (Annapolis, Maryland)
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Lotte New York Palace (New York, New York)
- Mohegan Sun (Uncasville, Connecticut)
- Royal Sonesta Boston (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Salamander Resort & Spa (Middleburg, Virginia)
- Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center (Boston, Massachusetts)
- The Langham, Boston (Boston, Massachusetts)
- The Washington Court Hotel (Washington, D.C.)
- The Watergate Hotel (Washington, D.C.)
Participating hotels and resorts outside of the U.S. include:
- Fairmont Southampton (Southampton Parish, Bermuda)
- Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun (Cancun, Mexico)
- Hamilton Princess & Beach Club (Pembroke Parish, Bermuda)
- LIVE Aqua Cancun (Cancun, Mexico)
- Newstead Belmont Hills Golf Resort & Spa (Paget Parish, Bermuda)
- Pan Pacific Vancouver (Vancouver, Canada)
- Rosewood Tucker’s Point (Hamilton Parish, Bermuda)
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort (Nieuwpoort, Curacao).
For information about the “2016 ALHI 30th Anniversary Private Sale,” any of the participating ALHI Member hotels or resorts, or all of ALHI’s other Members and resources, planners should contact their nearest of the 20 professionally-staffed ALHI Global Sales offices situated coast-to-coast in the United States and in Canada.
There are ALHI Global Sales Office locations in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Connecticut, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Kansas City, Louisville, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Richmond, Southern California (3), Toronto, Washington, D.C., and Washington (state). For specifics, go to alhi.com to identify the nearest “ALHI GSO Team” sales professionals in your state/area.
ALHI (alhi.com) provides one-call local access for its distinguished membership of over 250 luxury-level hotels and resorts around the world. ALHI’s portfolio now features more than 100 international hotel and resort options in 44 countries, Destination Management Companies (DMCs) in over 100 destinations, plus a variety of 23 luxury-level cruise ships (Norwegian Cruise Line, Regent Seven Seas Cruises and Oceania Cruises), to complement its extraordinary portfolio in the U.S., in order to best serve its Accounts with an impressive variety of solutions around the world. ALHI’s 170+ Four- and Five-Diamond/Star quality hotels and resorts in North America feature more than 115,000 rooms and 10 million square feet of function space.
In addition, ALHI provides very useful information on 13 defined “Luxury Brand Segments” within the ALHI portfolio which makes it easy for planners to quickly identify site-specific solutions for their programs. The specialty segments include: “Big Box Solutions Collection,” “Level 5 Collection,” “City Solutions,” “Passport Collection,” “Golf Collection,” “Entertainment Solutions,” “U-200 Gems Collection,” “Historic Collection,” “Beach & Island Collection,” “Mountain Resort Collection,” “Bermuda, Bahamas & Caribbean Collection,” “Ocean Line” and “DMC Solutions.”
ALHI is a member dues-funded Global Sales Organization, so there is no cost to the planning organization to access the ALHI GSO network with local professionals throughout the United States and Canada, providing valuable expertise, and ease of discussing viable options for programs.
Collectively ALHI is prepared to assist Accounts in the U.S. and Canada with their programs in the U.S.A. and over 90 other countries worldwide. ALHI provides a team of experienced and knowledgeable sales professionals for Account advocacy with full market one-call professional GSO sales assistance and access to their distinctive hotels, resorts, and venue resources for M&I programs of any size and scope worldwide.
ALHI helps Accounts best achieve their objectives and budgets, with distinctive venues, vital insights, and responsible service to enhance the ease and success of their programs.
For more information about ALHI, to inquire about any of the ALHI portfolio properties and Alliance partners, and/or to acquire a free copy of ALHI’s “2016 Meeting Facilities Guide” or the ALHI app, contact your nearest ALHI Global Sales Office, or call the “ALHI Group Desk” toll-free at 866-303-ALHI (2544), and visit alhi.com .